As a result, one can only imagine the decisions the Commander-in-Chief has to make and what the consequences of those decisions can have on his health. Below, you will find 10 photos of presidents from the beginning of their term to the end of their term, and I think you’ll find the pictures speak for themselves.
Most of the images show presidents that spent eight years in the presidency, however some show presidents that were in office for as little as two years. Regardless, you can see how the stress of being president can accelerate the natural aging process. Additionally, recalling the societal issues during the time of certain presidents might also explain their rapid aging.
1. Barack Obama, 2008 and 2016.
2. Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953 and 1961
3. John F. Kennedy, 1961 and 1963.
4. Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1933 and 1945.
5. Richard Nixon, 1969 and 1973.
6. Abraham Lincoln, 1861 and 1865.
7. Ronald Reagan, 1981 and 1989.
8. Harry S. Truman, 1945 and 1953.
9. Bill Clinton, 1993 and 2001.
10. George W. Bush, 2001 and 2008.
All in all, I think the images are fascinating. Who do you think went through the most change? Let us know in the comments below!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.